ECOR® is the sustainable alternative to traditional wood, particleboard, fiberboard, aluminum, plastic and composites.
ECOR Advanced Environmental Composites present an expanded family of innovative natural building materials that are strong, lightweight, flexible, and environmentally friendly.
- Made from 100% recycled materials: fiber sources are old corrugated cardboard, bovine processed fibers, and other agricultural fibers
- Formaldehyde-free, non-toxic with zero off-gassing
- Multi-ply panels are constructed using an eco burlap and white PVA glue.
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Superior pliability/workability
- Can be clear coated to provide a moisture barrier
- Class A fire rating available
ECOR is formed into component parts, the first of which is a flat sheet known as FlatCOR™ (flat board).
The second component part of ECOR is formed into a corrugated panel known as WavCOR™ (corrugated panel).
HoneyCOR™ is a honeycomb core made from WavCOR™ panels that are cut and glued together.
HoneyCor™ ESP is a panel of HoneyCOR™ glued, rib-to-rib, between two FlatCOR™ panels to produce a three-dimensional Environmental Structural Panel (ESP).
WavCOR™ ESP is a panel of WavCOR™ sandwiched between two panels of FlatCOR™ to create a three-dimensional Environmental Structural Panel (ESP).
CurvCOR™ is a strong, light weight curved panel.